Prior to school attendance, each child shall have on file:
- A legal birth certification
- A Kentucky certificate of immunization
- Proof of a preventative health care examination conducted within one year prior to initial entry into the school program and another preventative health care examination within one year prior to entry into the 6th grade
- Proof of an eye examination by an optometrist or ophthalmologist, documented on the Kentucky School Eye Exam Form
- Proof of a dental screening or examination by a dentist, dental hygienist, physician, registered nurse, advanced registered nurse practitioner or physician assistant, documented on the Kentucky Dental Screening Form (This form must be presented to the school no later than January 1 of the first year that a 5- or 6-year-old child is enrolled.)
- Proof of residency.
For more information, contact D. G. Sherrill, Director of Pupil Personnel, (270) 746-2200.
The Bowling Green Independent School District provides equal educational and employment opportunities.