Reprogramming the clickers
If you do not know your channel number
- Open Turning Point
- Click on Tools then settings
- then click on response device. Look to see the number that is next to the receiver channel “41” (whatever)
- take a remote and push go "41" go
- You can then do a polling test to see if it works by clicking on the polling test tab.
If you know the channel number
Channel Setting for the ResponseCard RF
1. Press and release the “GO” button.
2. While the light is flashing red and green, Enter 2 digit channel code
(ie. Channel 1 = 01, channel 21 = 21).
3. After the second digit is entered, press and release the “GO” button.
4. Press and release the “1/A” button. The light should flash yellow to confirm.
|Last modified at 9/5/2008 10:26 AM by Martin, Allen - CO - District Technology Resource Teacher |