SUMMER MEALS 2022
Bowling Green Independent Schools will offer free meals for children Monday - Friday, May 23 - August 5 (closed Memorial Day, May 30 and July 4th). Any child 18 years and younger may receive a free meal regardless of where they attend school. Children must be present and meals must be eaten on site.
Beginning June 1, text the word “food” or “comida” to 304304 to locate a Summer Meal Site for children. When prompted by text, enter a specific address and a list of local meal sites will be provided.
OPEN SCHOOL SITES:
Breakfast 7:30 - 8:30 a.m. and Lunch 11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- Bowling Green Learning Center, 503 Old Morgantown Road
- Bowling Green Junior High, 900 Campbell Lane
- Dishman McGinnis, 375 Glen Lily Road
- Parker-Bennett-Curry, 165 Webb Drive
TENTATIVE DELIVERY SCHEDULE: LUNCH ONLY
- 10: 25 - 11:10 Garden Apartments
- 11:20 - 12:15 Warren County Public Library
- 12:25 - 1:10 Creekwood Apartments
- 10:30-10:55 International Center
- 11:00-11:20 Circus Square Park
- 11:25-11:45 West End Park
- 11:55-12:10 T C CHERRY
- 12:20-12:40 Abel Court Apartments
- 12:45-1:05 Phenix Place Apartments
Bowling Green Independent Schools Child Nutrition Department will also partner with the Warren County Public Library throughout the summer at different sites in the community.
The Kentucky Department of Education has provided summer supplemental materials for kids in reading and math. Visit the links below to view: